Steve ‘did it hurt - a little’ Rogers
#/SCREAMS ABOUT HOW SKINNY!STEVE’S CHRONIC PAIN PROBABLY MESSED UP HIS PERCEPTION OF PAIN FOR LIFE #STEVE ROGERS ‘OKAY YEAH THAT’S UNPLEASANT’ WOULD PARALYSE ANYONE ELSE #AND THAT’S NOT THE SERUM #THAT’S SKINNY STEVE THROUGH AND THROUGH (via beccabuchanans)
Don’t even start me on the fact he’s spent his whole life trying not to make a big deal of when he’s ill. He doesn’t want pity or sympathy. He doesn’t wanted to be treated like he’s weak. He doesn’t want to be looked down on because ‘he can’t take it’.
You only ever hear Steve Rogers scream once, and when he thinks people think he’s being weak, he stops and never screams again. Not unless you count the moment he sees Bucky fall to his death.
Found this doodlething on my computer, figured I’d…well, it’s not very much cleaned up, but here it is anyway haha. From our Hogwarts headcanon, incognito!Merlin continues to be a shining example in the art of subtlety and stealth.
Particularly when Harry then goes running to Hermione with a smug people can so apparate on Hogwarts grounds.
2 0 0 3 vs. 2 0 1 4
See this is the problem with being in the Iain de Caestecker fan club. Writer and directors love to make him cry and almost therefore everything he’s in winds up being sadness fuel.
You guys. He is the Sean Bean of crying. There should be a blinking “spoiler alert: sadness” over his face.
- seriously even the rom-com he was in
- he had a crying scene
- even the silly little stuff he did as a kid
- he was always crying
- I haven’t seen every Iain project but everything I’ve seen — boom — tears
- he should get a sponsorship deal with Johnson & Johnson No More Tears shampoo
- except no one would believe it
- we’d be sittin there like ‘ain’t no way that’s right’
- no more tears? liar
- iain IS a liar though
- look how he told us they were brother-sister
- look how he said FS would always be together
- he sleeps on a bed of lies and tears
Those tags though
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT THIS POST IS OKAY! YOU ARE MAKING MY FITZSIMMONS FEELS FLARE UP AGAIN.
West || Sleeping At Last
The design revisions were:
- Strategic cut-outs shape to fit fingers in such a way that it is easy to bend them and not disrupt the bandage.
- An intelligent dressing material allows you to regularly check wounds from the outside, without upsetting the healing process.“According to research, the when an infection of a wound is detected, the pH value is between 6.5 and 8.5. AmoeBAND’s indicator cross turns purple, alerting the user needs to change it immediately.”
- Since the bandage material used exudes a leather-like feel, availability in different skin-tones helps it blend in, without overly highlighting the injury.
- The packaging has been redesigned to a matchbox style and includes Braille instructions.
Hat tip to designers Tay Pek-Khai, Hsu Hao-Ming, Tsai Cheng-Yu, Chen Kuei-Yuan, Chen Yi-Ting, Lai Jen-Hao, Ho Chia-Ying, Chen Ying-shan, Weng Yu-Ching, and Chung Kuo-Ting
it’s always funny when people improve on something and you look at the innovations and it’s like so obvious what needed to be changed, but yet no one seemingly thought of it until then, yourself included
are tectonic plates dishwasher safe?
idk but they’re perfect for a continental breakfast
[AGGRESSIVELY PRESSES BUTTON]
isnt there supposed to be a downside to these
Recently bought a pink and green marker so what better way to test them out than on a pink haired Link? I really missed drawing this little guy.<3 Also used a bit of pencil crayon and pencil.